You may return any order by notifying us within 14 days from the day that you received the ordered products. You must then send us a return notification containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which products that the return relates to, for example by using the web form on the Website. You must then also, immediately and within 14 days from the date of the return notification, return the applicable products to us at your expense. You are responsible for the condition of the products during the shipment back to us and we therefore strongly recommend that you send these well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
When an order is returned by you, we will refund the price that you have paid for the products returned, excluding any shipping or handling costs. From the amount to be refunded we will however deduct any depreciation in value of the products if such depreciation is due to the fact that you have handled them to a greater extent than necessary to determine their function or characteristics. We will pay the amount to be refunded within 30 days of the return notification. We will however delay the payment until we have received the returned products or proof that they have been sent to us (certificate of delivery). The refund will be paid with the same payment method that you used to pay the return products unless otherwise agreed.
You may not return products which:
- relate to a service which has been fully performed;
- relate to goods or a service for which the price is dependent on fluctuations on the market which we cannot control and which may occur during the period between you receiving the returned products and your notification to us of the return of the order;
- relate to goods which have been manufactured in accordance with your specifications or which otherwise are clearly personalized;
- relate to goods which may quickly deteriorate or expire;
- relate to goods with a broken seal which are not suitable for return due to reasons of health or hygiene, and the seal has been broken by you;
- relate to goods which, after delivery, by their nature, are such that they are mixed with other items so that the items cannot be separated;
- relate to a sealed audio or video recording or sealed computer software and the seal has been broken by you;
- relate to individual issues of a newspaper or magazine;
- relate to digital content which is supplied other than on a tangible medium;
- relate to cultural events, sporting events, or any other similar leisure activity, food service, catering, or any other similar service, accommodation, transportation of goods or vehicle rental, where we are to provide the service on a specific day or during a specific period.